Pineapple is a functional fruit par excellence due to its nutritional and medicinal properties, since its diuretic function is important to eliminate fluids and keep the kidneys clean. Many are inclined towards the Pineapple Diet since it is a very pleasant and digestive tropical fruit, to which is added its economic price, since in our country it is produced on the north coast, and in the jungle with excellent results.
- Diuretic, antioxidant.
- Relieves indigestion.
- Protects the liver.
- Relieves illnesses such as rheumatism, gout arthritis, urolithiasis, arteriosclerosis.
- Protective of the respiratory system
- Its fiber is used in weight loss regimens.
- Protects the mucous membranes of the body.
There is no doubt that pineapple is one of the richest and most refreshing fruits. Due to its high content of vitamin A and C, it is a good protector of the mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive system. The Pineapple Diet has the important mission of raising the action capacity of the immune system, so that the body can optimally cope with microbes and other attackers of the human body. It is diuretic because it helps to eliminate retained fluids.
How to use
This fruit from the American Caribbean is one of the most exquisite and juicy, that is why it is said that nature is wise and makes plants grow where they are needed, as is the case in tropical climates. In Peru it is very cheap and abundant.
As a Diuretic : Cook the shells well washed in plenty of water and drink as long as water before eating breakfast. Another way to obtain its benefits is with a pineapple and potato extract on an empty stomach, taking it every other day for a week and resting for two to three weeks.
As Antiparasitic : Drink on an empty stomach a glass of juice or extract of ripe pineapple.
As a Digestive : Eat a fresh or cooked pineapple slice after lunch. It can be eaten in porridge with cornstarch.
As Antianemic : Drink the concentrated juice or pineapple extract together with some food rich in iron (blood, giblets, lentils, dark meat fish, beef).
Pineapple Diet To Reduce Measures
As we know, pineapple is the ideal fruit to lose weight since it is a diuretic product and will help us avoid fluid retention, it is good to know that if you are already determined to do the Pineapple Diet, do not extend it more than five days and always accompany it with some protein such as chicken or replace it with fish and drink at least 2 liters of water, also carry out physical exercise in a tolerable way so as not to exhaust the organism.
- It is recommended to consume two slices of fresh pineapple accompanied by half a whole wheat toast.
- Drink pineapple juice. You should take advantage of its shell, boiling it for about 15 minutes, letting it rest and then use it and drink it as water during the day.
- Consume about 200g of chicken breast, if you wish you can replace it with some type of fish, a salad that contains a variety of vegetables (of colors) and for dessert two slices of fresh pineapple.
In mid afternoon
- You can choose to consume pineapple yogurt, preferably skimmed.
In the dinner
- A chicken soup with only vegetables. Don’t forget about two pineapple slices for dessert.
Always verify that the pineapple is ripe before making the extract or juice, because if the fruit is green it is harmful. If you are going to take or eat pineapple for diuretic purposes, consult your doctor in case of fluid retention due to heart or kidney disease.